Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have donated this piece to Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, MA. It hangs in the library and has been really well received by all. I'm so happy it found a good home, and to that purpose, I am announcing the following:

Thanks to my ever-lovin' daughter, Jeanette, we have fixed up the loft as a 'quasi-gallery'  showing as much art as the walls can hold!

 I'd like to make art instead of storing it!

To that purpose, I am selling and gifting a LOT of work. Make me offers I can't refuse, even if you think they're ridiculous....I will not find them so. I have an offer for 'Fallen Angel' (website - revolving art on homepage) for about a third of its original price, and am sending 5 pieces to a friend in Puerto Rico for her new offices, as a gift.

The catch is, you have to visit me to be gifted or to buy art at Walmart prices!

This is not only to make me eager to make more art, but to appease Jeanette, who lives in terror of having to dispose of all my materials, art, beads and tons of boxes of  my
'stuff' post-mortem!

So come one and come all.....art only, as I continue to find more venue for my jewelry.
See you soon!

No comments: