Saturday, October 6, 2012

This and That .... mostly that

I've been dyeing a lot of silk these last few days, since the costumes were finished. My Silent Chimes have been selling so well that I make some whenever I can to keep up with the sales at The Little Beach Gallery in Hyannis. Maybe they'll sell as well in Melrose, at the new gallery, Hourglass.

Coco Chanel, my 'chat', has suddenly developed the urge to barf all over the place and has me washing duvet covers,  pillows and her cat bed. Took her to the vet and he said it was probably hair balls, so now we medicate and wait for a hairy barf..... life with animals is so thrilling.

Went to the latest opening at MiXt Media Gallery tonight and met a lot of very nice people.
Susan Burton, the owner, loves my work so much the place is full of my 'stuff'..... Cindy says I shouldn't call it that, but artwork doesn't do it for me!).  I told her soon we'd have to call it the Golbert Gallery. Now all we have to do is sell some!

I shouldn't say that, because in an hour and a half interval, they sold three of my Scarf Necklaces!They're different and the price is right, soooo.... see pics.

No comments: